Cherry Mouse Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Yields: 24 Cupcakes
1 can each Betty Crocker White, Green, Red Cupcake Icing
24 fresh cherries, with stems attached
24 large Chocolate morsels
Small package of sliced almonds
1 tube Betty Crocker Black Gel
Instructions: 1. Prepare and ice cupcakes; 8 white, 8 red, 8 green.
2. Clean and pat dry fresh cherries with the stems attached.
3. Set cherry on frosted cupcake with the stem curved upward as the tail of the mouse.
4. Using a bit of the icing, apply a small amount on the flat side of the morsel and stick to the front of the cherry.
5. Nest almond sliced between the morsel and the cherry as mouse ears.
6. Use Betty Crocker Black Gel to apply eyes to the mouse.
7. Serve and enjoy.