S'MORES Moon Pies
Prep Time: 30 Mins
Yields: 6 pies
Ingredients:1 pouch Hershey®'s S'mores Icing, Traditional Flavor
12 graham crackers
3 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
1 Pouch Betty Crocker® White Cookie Icing
Instructions: 1. Break up the Hershey®'s Milk Chocolate Bars into small pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Stir.
3. Microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is fully melted.
4. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of Traditional Chocolate S'mores Dessert Icing onto 6 of the graham crackers.
5. Top with the remaining graham crackers.
6. Dip each sandwich into the melted chocolate, coating with a spoon.
7. Use small tongs to lift the sandwiches out of the chocolate.
8. Place the chocolate-coated sandwiches on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and allow chocolate to harden. The sandwiches can be placed in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
9. Once the chocolate has hardened, drizzle with Betty Crocker® White Cookie Icing.